Rental of our facilities is for the convenience of our members/regular attendees to have a safe place for families and friends to connect with each other and to gather together to know, worship and serve Jesus Christ.
GUIDELINES FOR THE USE OF THE FACILITIES:
- Only members and regular attendees can use the facilities for personal use. Requests with no First Church affiliation will not be considered. Members are those that have joined FCC as a member. Regular attenders are those that have attended or given on a regular basis for one year.
- The Facilities cannot be scheduled more than one (1) month in advance.
- A member or regular attender of First Church of Christ, minimum of 21 years old, must complete this agreement and be present at all times (may not leave, and then return) during the event.
- For-Profit or commercial ventures are not permitted.
- Our campus is smoke free/tobacco free and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on campus.
- All trash must be placed in a trash bag and then placed in the dumpster at the end of your event.
- We have limited kitchen facilities, please plan to prepare all food before arriving. There are warming appliances available in the kitchen.
- The Worship Center is not available for personal use.
- Sound equipment is at a minimum. In the 8-plex (rooms off of Atrium) a microphone can be used in Rooms 101-104 only.
- GYMNASIUM $35.00/hour
- Rooms in 8-Plex 1 classroom = $35.00/hour (FC 101 and 102 are considered one room)
Add’l Rooms in 8-Plex An additional $50.00 for a 4-room set-up (1 time fee)
An additional $75.00 for a 6-room set-up (1 time fee)
An additional $100.00 for an 8-room set-up (1 time fee)
- Sound Needs Technician is needed for Sound/Music or Slides Presentation = Base $100.00 for 2 hours
$25.00 for each additional hour (this fee is not pro-rated)
This is from the time the tech person arrives until they leave.
(Contact person needs to communication with our tech staff, prior to event)